We are open for business. Visit us 9am-5pm every day.
We are classed as a food retail business and we look forward to welcoming you to our sweet destination.
We have made serious adjustments to our business operations to ensure the comfort and safety of our staff and visitors.
- Our striking showroom is open full of Chocolaterie treats made with love by our passionate team of locals and talented European Chocolatiers
- The cafe is open for takeaway coffees, hot chocolates, milkshakes, our famous extensive range of desserts, traditional French croissants, take home lasagnes and 16 flavours of freshly churned ice creams.
- Social distancing in store. Payment by ‘tap only’ card. All staff are wearing face masks as required by the Victorian State Government.
- We have removed help yourself chocolate samples at our entrances; however, our friendly staff will continue to offer free tastings.
- Our cleaning and in-service hygiene regimes will continue to go above and beyond to ensure the utmost caution is taken during these times. In addition, we have provided hand sanitisers for visitors located at the entrance and in showroom.
We look forward to seeing you again in the coming weeks, during our always popular Festivals and special events and the winter school holidays. Our team can’t wait to welcome you.
Don’t forget; we can deliver chocolates to your loved ones anywhere in Australia for $15, visit our e-shop to see our select range online here.
We also deliver locally to postcode areas of 3228, 3231, 3217 and 3230 for $5.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you require any further clarification on our health and safety measures.
Contact: 03 5263 1588 [email protected]